Future of Retail Intern
CloudTags is looking for a paid Future of Retail Intern based out of our Columbus office. This individual will spend the majority of his or her time onsite with American Signature Furniture. The time onsite will be spent training store staff on how to use our product, helping set up CloudTags hardware in new markets, and driving engagement/adoption of the CloudTags tablets among the store customers. The ideal candidate is someone who has an interest in the future of retail experiences, who enjoys working with customers and staff. This does not require a technical background. It's much more important that this is an inspirational people person role.
This is a great opportunity to learn about the exciting space of retail technology and be part of a team of driven, motivated people looking to help retailers innovate and grow. The role will require you to have excellent interpersonal skills, with the need to adapt to each new client/retail environment. Upon acceptance, this person will travel to our headquarters for one week of in-depth training. Please see the Intro Video on HireVue for more information.
- Develop relationships and gain trust of store managers and sales associates, with a focus on an in-store presence
- Assist with installation of experience on client sites
- Assist with hardware logistics for client implementation (stands, chargers, tablets, tablet skins, NFC tags, etc.)
- Work with sales associates to help encourage tablet adoption
- Assist with training store managers and sales associates on how to use the tablet and how to introduce tablets to customers
- Monitor client performance & identify opportunities for optimization
- Act as the client's store team liaison with CloudTags Account Director and balance the input of the various departments, ensuring it meets the store's objectives
- Quality control of tablet performance
- Understand the client's product/service, competitor market, and consumer to ensure the CloudTags experience is utilized optimally
- Balance the input of various departments, ensuring work required/carried out meets the objectives of clients as well as CloudTags
- Administration of tasks that will help to keep client experiences well-managed and organized
- Offer creative ideas to the team to develop exciting campaigns and encourage clients to understand the importance of creativity throughout projects
If you're interested in applying, click the "Apply Now" button at the top and you will be taken to our online video interview portal. First, you will view an intro video of Ryan Lacey, Global Director, Client Strategy, describing the position. Then, you will be given the opportunity to answer a few questions that shouldn't take longer than 15 minutes. We look forward to reviewing your video submission. Pay will be $15-20/hour based on experience.