CloudTags is looking for a Marketing Intern for the fall semester. We’re growing quickly and looking for a go-getter that can come in and add value from day one.
The ideal candidate has a strong desire to quickly advance their career in Marketing and has no problem getting in the trenches. This role will be 15-20 hours per week and is a paid internship.
• Post relevant content daily to Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn about retail, marketing, omnichannel, etc.
• Write and manage our weekly newsletter with updates on the relevant retail space
• Manage editorial calendar for both our content and social media presence
• Write 1-2 blog posts a week about omnichannel to our blog
• Apply for relevant awards to increase brand awareness
• General support of sales, marketing, and client services teams
• Exceptional writing and communication skills
• Passion for learning new things and thrives in a fast paced environment
• Experience using Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn for Businesses a plus
• Knowledge of Buffer, Google Analytics, WordPress and Mailchimp a plus